RE: [NTO] Firefox help

  • Dart Chris
    Message 1 of 81 , Mar 7 12:45 AM
      Oil cooled magnetic core store.

      If you turned it off in mid go it would restart exactly where it stopped
      when you restarted 3 weeks later. 8k in the size of a suitcase - 2 bus bars
      (real copper), 2 processors, Dykstra's semaphores to stop "mutual exclusion"
      and "deadly embrace" etc. etc. etc.

      Oh and 18bits !!!!!!

      Chris Dart

      _____

      Message 81 of 81 , Jul 11, 2005
        Christine,

        The Firefox release notes have some good information:

        http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/releases/1.0.4.html

        The profile folder is located on these versions of Windows, by default
        (It can be specified at another location):

        Windows 2000, XP Documents and Settings\<UserName>\Application
        Data\Mozilla\Firefox
        Windows NT WINNT\Profiles\<UserName>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox
        Windows 98, ME Windows\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox

        There is a profiles.ini, and pluginreg.dat and the directory with a
        "salted" name for each user in the Firefox directory as listed above.

        When you re-install Firefox, just copy the profile folder to the desired
        location, and you should be good to go.

        Larry Hamilton
        Kairos Computer Solutions
        http://www.kairoscomputers.com/