Re: [NTO] Firefox help

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 81 , Mar 4, 2005
      Christine,
      I would like to see your pages just to see how my firefox works with shtml.
      Thanks
      Ed

      If you don't know [your family's] history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree.
      -- Michael Chrichton

      Christine wrote:

      > All right, guys. Could this get any more annoying?
      > I'm finding that Firefox is displaying my .shtml pages exactly as I would
      > view them in NoteTabPro: all source code.
      > Is this another option I need to add, vs. having it built in?
      > Thanks,
      > Christine
      > <sigh>
      >

      > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
      > click here
      > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129qgl79e/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=1705007389:HM/EXP=1110036279/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>

      > Virus Database (VPS): 0509-4, 03/03/2005
      > Tested on: 3/4/2005 10:02:23 AM

      ---
      Virus Database (VPS): 0509-4, 03/03/2005
      Tested on: 3/4/2005 10:12:58 AM
    • Larry Hamilton
      Message 81 of 81 , Jul 11, 2005
        Christine,

        The Firefox release notes have some good information:

        http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/releases/1.0.4.html

        The profile folder is located on these versions of Windows, by default
        (It can be specified at another location):

        Windows 2000, XP Documents and Settings\<UserName>\Application
        Data\Mozilla\Firefox
        Windows NT WINNT\Profiles\<UserName>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox
        Windows 98, ME Windows\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox

        There is a profiles.ini, and pluginreg.dat and the directory with a
        "salted" name for each user in the Firefox directory as listed above.

        When you re-install Firefox, just copy the profile folder to the desired
        location, and you should be good to go.

        Larry Hamilton
        Kairos Computer Solutions
        http://www.kairoscomputers.com/