RE: [NTO] Firefox help

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 81 , Mar 4, 2005
      All right, guys. Could this get any more annoying?
      I'm finding that Firefox is displaying my .shtml pages exactly as I would
      view them in NoteTabPro: all source code.
      Is this another option I need to add, vs. having it built in?
      Thanks,
      Christine
      <sigh>
    • Larry Hamilton
      Message 81 of 81 , Jul 11, 2005
        Christine,

        The Firefox release notes have some good information:

        http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/releases/1.0.4.html

        The profile folder is located on these versions of Windows, by default
        (It can be specified at another location):

        Windows 2000, XP Documents and Settings\<UserName>\Application
        Data\Mozilla\Firefox
        Windows NT WINNT\Profiles\<UserName>\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox
        Windows 98, ME Windows\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox

        There is a profiles.ini, and pluginreg.dat and the directory with a
        "salted" name for each user in the Firefox directory as listed above.

        When you re-install Firefox, just copy the profile folder to the desired
        location, and you should be good to go.

        Larry Hamilton
        Kairos Computer Solutions
        http://www.kairoscomputers.com/