System Rebuild and Reinstall

  • christine@eveningsfall.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2005
      Hi all!
      I've screwed up. I'm rebuilding because I installed too much
      share/freeware and nuked my system.

      I cannot, for the life of me, find my NTPro installer email and packager.
      What may I supply, and to whom, to get another for the 4.95 version?

      I actually like rebuilding my system, but messing up and losing my keys is
      another story.:(

      Thanks in advance!
      Christine