NoteTab on Linux

  • lm_hamilton
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 21, 2005
      I have added a page with my analysis of NoteTab on Linux with WINE at
      ths location:

      http://www.kairoscomputers.com/notetab/NoteTabLinuxAnalysis.php

      Nothing fancy, just stuff that I will expand as I get time.

      I was in Linux for a long time today and had a few moments to play.

      I am not sure what happened, but I broke it, so my updates to this
      file is on hold until I get it working again. It starts, but gives a
      black screen and will not close. It's almost like Windows! ;-)

      Larry Hamilton
      Kairos Computer Solutions
      http://www.kairoscomputers.com/
      Sales Affiliate for Grisoft Anti-Virus