Re: [NTO]I'm back

  • Stephen Riddle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2005
      Hi all,
      I'm back too. . .(as much as yahoo groups allows)
      Anyhow, Randy, install wine, the windows emulator
      which is, I believe, provides many of the basics for
      Lindows. Note Tab works pretty well for
      run-of-the-mill stuff in Wine, Some of the dialogues
      are wierd, and the help system is unavailable, but
      if you don't have to do anything exotic, it words
      as fine.

      I'm sure that the good folks at wine will get this all
      fixed.

      Meanwhile, keep the good ole dual boot so good friends
      like Note Tab are still there in 100% condition.

      Stephen

      http://mail.yahoo.com