Re: [NTB] Printing problem

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2005
      Hi Peter,

      Actually, your posts to the Clips list was fine for this. The
      other lists don't have to be just Clips, or just HTML, (if those
      are the lists you are posting to), but the Basic list is very
      restricted to basic NoteTab stuff - no Clips at all, please. :)

      As far as your printing problem goes there seems to be some
      incompatibility in some very rare cases where it happens and
      usually has to do with the printer model. I've only had less than
      10 messages in 10 years about it. This is the first time anybody
      was able to find something constant though. I'll try testing with
      what you provided and get back to you on the Clips or OffTopic
      list; the latter being the best for this.

      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm