  • Paul King
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2000
      Hi Perl Addicts:

      I am close to solving the mystery of using Perl in NTP,
      but not over the hump. I find the following clip will
      give me a DOS screen, blank except for a blinking
      cursor, but will not do anything else:

      ^!perl

      ^!print "Hello, World!\n";

      I am delighted with the new highlighted syntax lines,
      but frustrated at my slow progress. The above clip is
      undoubtedly faulty, but I need someone to point out my
      shortcomings in writing a valid Perl clip.

      Paul King