[NTO] Re: File|Open Window

  • Harvey R. Savage
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 6, 2000
      Hi All,

      For Lemmesee, double click the shortcut if you have 1, if not create
      1, and a configuration dialog box will pop up. On the lower left is
      a 'Starting View' section. In the selection window are startup
      choices.

      I set mine to "Type <' this equals sort by extension in ascending
      order. Another choice 'Name', I suppose that means sort by name.

      hrs

      --
      ¿? Harvey R. Savage
      ¿? 40 Golf Course Road
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 22, 2000
        Hi Ray,

        > I was afraid the File|Open window wasn't a NoteTab issue.
        > Thanks for the offer to write a clip but there must be other
        > issues of more pressing interest to a greater number of users.
        >
        > I'm kinda new at exploring the many features of NTP and I may
        > use this question to try my hand at writing a clip to launch
        > Explorer

        Ya know, you could launch Explorer from a pulldown list of your
        favorite folders and then do a drag/drop into NoteTab.

        Happy Off-Topic'n!

        mailto:NoteTab-OT-Subscribe@...
      • Carl Swann
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 23, 2000
          Jody wrote:

          > Ya know, you could launch Explorer from a pulldown list of your
          > favorite folders and then do a drag/drop into NoteTab.

          Or simply use the keyboard shortcut combo of Win+E...

          oOOo-(_)-oOOo
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 23, 2000
            Hi Carl,

            >> Ya know, you could launch Explorer from a pulldown list of
            >> your favorite folders and then do a drag/drop into NoteTab.
            >
            > Or simply use the keyboard shortcut combo of Win+E...

            Is that W+I+N+E

            <vbg>

            Bye for now,
            Jody Adair
            Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

            http://www.sureword.com/sojourner
            http://www.sureword.com/kjb1611
            http://www.sureword.com/notetab
          • Carl Swann
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 23, 2000
              Jody wrote:

              > Hi Carl,
              >
              > >> Ya know, you could launch Explorer from a pulldown list of
              > >> your favorite folders and then do a drag/drop into NoteTab.
              > >
              > > Or simply use the keyboard shortcut combo of Win+E...
              >
              > Is that W+I+N+E

              LOL!! I think you'll find the clip commands for that under Loop:

              <DITTO>
              > <vbg>
              </DITTO>

              oOOo-(_)-oOOo