Re: [NTO] spellcheck multiple text or html docs

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
      Hi Al,

      >Thank you Jody, Im new to clips, dont even know what they are...
      >is this pretty easy?

      Yes, it is easy. Just choose a Library that you want to add the
      Clip to and follow the instructions in the "wrapper" about 'copy
      below/above,' etc. I would make a new Library for it so you don't
      have to worry about moving it when upgrading NoteTab. See the
      notes below (or in the Clip about how to use it. Go to the
      following link to learn how to make a Library and other basics of
      the Clipbook Library and Clipbar.

      NoteTab's Clipbar and Clips
      http://www.notetab.net/html/clipbar.htm

      To use the Clip below...
      ; Click on the left most document tab and then on the Clip.
      ; Press Ctrl+Alt to end the session.

      <--- Copy below this line --->
      H=Multiple Doc Spelling Checker
      ; eMailed on 01-05-2005, ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, Jody
      ; http://www.fookes.us/redir <-- Buy Fookes Software Plea$e ;)
      ; http://www.sojourner.us/software <-- Buy Other Software Plea$e ;)
      ; notetab.net, clean-funnies.com, fookes.us, sojourner.us

      ; Click on the left most document tab and then on the Clip.
      ; Press Ctrl+Alt to end the session.

      ; checks document for spells cast upon it <bg>
      ^!Toolbar Spell Check
      :Loop
      ^!Delay 5
      ^!IfDiff "^$StrCopy("^$GetAppTitle$";1;11)$" "Spell Check" Next else
      Skip_-1
      ^!Document Next
      ^!Toolbar Spell Check
      ^!Goto Loop