spellcheck multiple text or html docs

  • Al Guevara
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2005
      How can I use NoteTab to spellcheck multiple text or html docs?

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
        Hi Al,

        >How can I use NoteTab to spellcheck multiple text or html docs?

        Not without clicking on the next tab and restarting it or using
        the Clip below...

        This seems to work. Click on the left most document tab and then
        on the Clip. Press Ctrl+Alt to end the session. Surprisingly, the
        Information dialog that pops up after each page is done seems to
        block the Clip from continuing to do the next tab, but once close
        the next tab is focused, and the checking continues. If it
        interferes on your end, let me know and I can also check for it.

        <--- Copy below this line --->
        H=Multiple Doc Spelling Checker
        ; eMailed on 01-05-2005, ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, Jody
        ; http://www.fookes.us/redir <-- Buy Fookes Software Plea$e ;)
        ; notetab.net, clean-funnies.com, fookes.us, sojourner.us

        ; Click on the left most document tab and then on the Clip.
        ; Press Ctrl+Alt to end the session.

        ; checks document for spells cast upon it <bg>
        ^!Toolbar Spell Check
        :Loop
        ^!Delay 5
        ^!IfDiff "^$StrCopy("^$GetAppTitle$";1;11)$" "Spell Check" Next else Skip_-1
        ^!Document Next
        ^!Toolbar Spell Check
        ^!Goto Loop

        <--- Copy above this line --->
        <--- Right click over a Library --->
        <--- Choose: Add from Clipboard --->

        http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm
      • Al Guevara
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
          Thank you Jody, Im new to clips, dont even know what they are... is this pretty easy?

          Al

          >>How can I use NoteTab to spellcheck multiple text or html docs?
          >
          >Not without clicking on the next tab and restarting it or using
          >the Clip below...
          >
          >This seems to work. Click on the left most document tab and then
          >on the Clip. Press Ctrl+Alt to end the session. Surprisingly, the
          >Information dialog that pops up after each page is done seems to
          >block the Clip from continuing to do the next tab, but once close
          >the next tab is focused, and the checking continues. If it
          >interferes on your end, let me know and I can also check for it.
          >
          ><--- Copy below this line --->
          >H=Multiple Doc Spelling Checker
          >; eMailed on 01-05-2005, ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, Jody
          >; http://www.fookes.us/redir <-- Buy Fookes Software Plea$e ;)
          >; notetab.net, clean-funnies.com, fookes.us, sojourner.us
          >
          >; Click on the left most document tab and then on the Clip.
          >; Press Ctrl+Alt to end the session.
          >
          >; checks document for spells cast upon it <bg>
          >^!Toolbar Spell Check
          >:Loop
          >^!Delay 5
          >^!IfDiff "^$StrCopy("^$GetAppTitle$";1;11)$" "Spell Check" Next else
          >Skip_-1
          >^!Document Next
          >^!Toolbar Spell Check
          >^!Goto Loop
          >
          ><--- Copy above this line --->
          ><--- Right click over a Library --->
          ><--- Choose: Add from Clipboard --->
          >

          >Happy Topics,
          >Jody
          >
          >The NoteTab Off-Topic List
          >mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          >
          >All Fookes Software mailing lists and more...
          >http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm
          >http://www.fookes.us/redir http://www.clean-funnies.com/
          >http://www.notetab.net/ http://www.sojourner.us/software
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

          ,��, �^� ���`�� ,��, ���`�� � ^ � ��`��� ,��, ��`��� �^� ,��,

          Alvaro (Al) Guevara * al@...
          SEO: Consulting onsite/tele: Ppc, WEB: Consulting onsite/tele
          EBAY: Consulting onsite/tele: eBay Store setup, eBay Auction tutoring
          Tel: 520-398-6132 IM: Icq= 39328635 - Aim= albabes - Y!= albaby99

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
            Hi Al,

            >Thank you Jody, Im new to clips, dont even know what they are...
            >is this pretty easy?

            Yes, it is easy. Just choose a Library that you want to add the
            Clip to and follow the instructions in the "wrapper" about 'copy
            below/above,' etc. I would make a new Library for it so you don't
            have to worry about moving it when upgrading NoteTab. See the
            notes below (or in the Clip about how to use it. Go to the
            following link to learn how to make a Library and other basics of
            the Clipbook Library and Clipbar.

            NoteTab's Clipbar and Clips
            http://www.notetab.net/html/clipbar.htm

            To use the Clip below...