Re: [NTO] [Fwd: [datelinelondon] FYI for folks using Yahoo Groups]

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2004
      This practise has been adopted for some time now by a number of 'Search
      Engines' (even though it's been denied) who have been monitoring trafic
      through their systems. There used to be a website that you could go to that
      provided up to the minute statistics of worldwide preferences and how do you
      suppose that was possible if traffic was not being monitored. I've lost the
      URL now (maybe someone can find it) but when I did have a look some time ago
      it came as no surprise that more than 60% was linked to pornography of some
      kind!! There's nothing new.

      Take care Barry UK