Re: [NTO] Thunderbird Problem

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2004
      Thanks, worked perfectly. I did not realize those pages were there. I
      had always gotten the General page and completely overlooked all
      thelinks on the left. I looked over the general page and could not find
      advanced Icon. Then I saw the links on the left side of the page and
      under advanced icon at the top of the page when I selected advanced I
      saw at the top of the page a label "Privacy" and under the default was
      checked "Block loading of remote images in email messages. When I
      removed the check mark there and the images now are viewable in the
      emags, and news that I get. Thanks
      Ed

      hsavage wrote:

      > Ed Brown wrote:
      > > When I get a mesage with images in it I get this: To protect your
      > > privacy, Thunderbird has blocked remote images in this message;
      > >

      > Ed,
      >
      > In ThunderBird, go to TOOLS > OPTIONS > ADVANCED ICON > FIRSTCHOICE.
      >
      > I think this is what you're looking for.
      >
      > ºvº
      > hrs <04-11-30> hsavage@...
      >

      > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
      > click here
      > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12984qv7h/M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=groups/S=1705007389:HM/EXP=1101928057/A=2434971/R=0/SIG=11eeoolb0/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185400>

      If I had my life to live over again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.
      -- Tallulah Bankhead