Re: [NTO] Trouble with Eudora 6.2 fonts

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2004
      Paul,
      I have the same problem with Thunderbird at times. The fonts change by
      themselves - or some other force - to very tiny and difficult to read.
      For now they are working good. But in the past when they were working
      OK when I went to bed. But when I arose the next AM things were entirely
      different. I am using XP Pro and Word 2000. Some how it seems MSWORD
      may have a hand in things.
      Ed

      Paul M. King wrote:

      > Hi Friends:
      >

      > At first, Eudora worked fine, but in a few days the font settings got
      > hosed
      > somehow and I was puzzled for a spell about the cause. Finally I went
      > into
      > eudora. ini. There I found that settings I had made from Eudora Tools |
      > Options | Fonts had been altered which affected the style and size of
      > type
      > I was seeing in the message window for both outgoing and incoming mail.
      >

      > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
      > click here
      > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1296vhjd2/M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=groups/S=1705007389:HM/EXP=1101026043/A=2434971/R=0/SIG=11eeoolb0/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185400>

      "Love is a single soul inhabiting two bodies."
      -- Aristotle