I cannot tell for sure without changing the date

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2004
      hsavage wrote:
      Load the signature files into NoteTab, right-click on the filetab and
      click 'Copy Name', that will copy the entire path\filename.ext to the
      clipboard. The path\filename.ext for signature.txt should be the entry
      in TB's Account settings line. Also, please paste that path\filename
      into the next email

      C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\signature.txt
      This in Account Settings:
      C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\signature.txt
      which is the same as:
      C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\signature01.txt

      C:\Documents and Settings\Ed\My Documents\signature02.txt
      and etc. etc. to and through 31.

      As far as I can tell, the debugger does not show anything wrong, but
      then I am not sure.
      Ed

      --
      My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.
      -Unknown