Re: Boot CD - WAS - Re: [NTO] XP HOME will not open

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4, 2004
      Paul,

      Here is the UBCD link, which will work on Windows, but is Linux based
      and has a DOS "feel".

      http://ubcd.sourceforge.net/index.html

      Here is the link to the Windows UBCD:

      http://www.windowsubcd.com/

      This requires that you have Windows 2000 or Windows XP (Home or Pro) to
      build the CD. Otherwise you can just locate the different utilities. I
      learned that those with only a Restore CD have all they need already
      installed. I have not yet had time to try and build this CD.

      Larry Hamilton
      lmh@...
      My Webpage
      Sales Affiliate for Grisoft Anti-Virus