Re: [NTO] FireFox 1.0

  • David Smart
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 26, 2004
      Just to clarify. A <form> tag does not (cannot?) have an onclick. The onclick example you gave in your quote from the help had it in the <input> tag.

      An onsubmit will always be in a <form> tag.

      Can I suggest that you post the whole of the <form> HTML, not just isolated fragments. Possibly also post any validation code.

      Dave S