Norton Anti-Virus Issue

  • Mordechai
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2004
      Hello Everybody,
      For a long time there is this "Norton AntiVirus 2003 Prof. Edition" installed on my PC. Weekly I am "Live Updating" it, and all was well until recently I made a regular update and since then when I double-click on its icon on the desktop, there pops a window ""who is the user... something like that"". The open line says "Administrator" so I click my password and it does not accept it - because I loged in (when booted) as a user since there is no other user on my PC. So I change the "Admin.." and enter my name, it waits for the password, and this behavior is since that recent update.
      I tried to contact "Symantec", but this version is no longer supported, and I do not want to install the 2004 version as I read somewhere it is troubled.
      I will be glad to have some advise how to get rid of this unwanted issue.
      Thanks and Regards!!
      Mordechai M.
      airflow@...