Problem With CSS Validation

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2004
      Warnings
      URI : file://localhost/bsi.css

      * Line : 0 font-family: You are encouraged to offer a generic
      family as a last alternative

      Valid CSS information

      * h1 {
      o font-family : Arial, Helvetica, sans serif;
      o text-align : center;
      o color : #ffffff;
      o font-size : 3em;
      o font-weight : 100;
      }
      * h2 {
      o font-family : fantasy, Arial, Helvetica, sans serif;
      o text-align : center;
      o color : #ffffff;
      o font-size : 2em;
      o font-weight : 100;
      This is what I receive when I attempt to validate this css. What do I
      need to change to remove the warning? I have tried several suggestions,
      but nothing has worked as yet or else I did not understand the
      suggestion. Thanks
      Ed