RE: [NH] Can't set Note Tab as default editor in IE any more

  • Harkavy HOME
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hi All,

      Sent over from the [NH] list. Ward Wrote:

      Sorry. One more thing. I'm having a problem getting the html version to
      come out in Firefox when I hit F8. I just get a buggy Mozilla window
      with two other meaningless, weird tabs on it. So I've resorted to using
      IE as the "other browser." But I'd rather stick with Mozilla for
      everything. Any suggestions.
      Thanks.

      Ward Harkavy

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
        Thanks, Jody. Sorry for my lapse in NoteTab list etiquette.