ClipWriter Review/Feedback

  • John Mitchell
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
      Hello

      Somewhat to my surprise, given the obvious connection between ClipWriter
      and Notetab Pro, there is very little mention of ClipWriter anywhere in
      the Notetab groups. I was hoping to find user opinions and comments,
      good or bad.

      If there are any ClipWriter users out there who would like to share
      their experiences please post here or feel free to contact me directly
      at notetab AT lists DOT joggernet DOT com. Likewise, if you tried
      ClipWriter and decided against buying it I'd be interested to hear your
      thoughts.

      Regards, John M