RE: [NTO] Re: Virtual Private Network

  • future.com@vsnl.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 24, 2004
      Jason

      I shall be satisfied with just file sharing between the two networks.

      Srish
      Srish,

      What exactly do you want to do once they're connected? That will
      determine whether you even need a VPN or not. Also are you using 2000
      Pro or Server? Server has almost everything you'd need built-in and I
      haven't seen many security holes in Routing & Remote Access.

      Hth

      Jason