color picker

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22 5:04 AM
      Hey,

      Anybody have a recommendation for a color picker program? Something that
      will copy the HTML color code to the clipboard when you click on any color
      on the desktop (or something similar)? I've used one before, but I believe
      that was a computer ago and can't seem to anything in my downloads folder.

      thanks,
      Julie

    • Bob Janes
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22 6:43 AM
        Julie wrote:
        > Anybody have a recommendation for a color picker program?

        Color Selector is a neat free programme lets you use just about any common
        color format you like, including a nice screen picker. Now at SourceForge
        http://colorselector.sourceforge.net/

        Best wishes

        Bob

        --

        Bob Janes
        'A Helping Hand'

        Happiness is not a matter of events; it depends upon the tides of the
        mind. ~ Alice Meynell
      • Julie
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 22 8:23 AM
          Thanks, Bob, that was exactly the program I used before!