What Slot/Socket for Motherboard Processors?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2004
      Hi All,

      Does anybody have a cheat sheet or link to know what processors go
      with what slot type on a motherboard? Such as Slot 1, 478, Socket 7,
      and so on. Currently I'm looking for the correct board for an AMD 533,
      but I also need others here and there, so that's why a cheat sheet
      would be nice.

      Thanks!
      http://www.clean-funnies.com
      See ya in the funnies!