RE: [NTO] XP SP2

  • Dennis Cummins
    Message 1 of 41 , Sep 7, 2004
      On Tuesday, September 07, 2004 at 8:55, Lloyd wrote:

      > Stay strong. The other day my grandson (the computer major at the
      > University) helped me by loading it on my XP. The next time I used the
      > computer after about 2 hours of use, it re-booted itself. Or should I say
      > tried to re-boot itself. I am up and running again after the re-formatting
      > of my "C" drive.

      NOt one problem here with SP2.

      > No matter how well you think you are doing with saving everything.
      > Re-formatting will show you that you didn't do well enough.

      Have a look at this,

      http://www.acronis.com/products/trueimage/

      This is the best one I have seen. I use it and have restore more than
      once with this to a new hard drive and the like.

      I have restored just the xp partition using this. I use to use Ghost but
      switched.

      --
      Dennis
    • Dennis Cummins