Re: [NTB] Does anyone use Notetab for email or newsgroups?

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      Yep, Joe, but it is so important to write clips that most on this list
      had rather spend hours on a clip to do the job instead of one click of a
      button to do the same thing. Just google the email stripper and select
      the one from PaperCut. If any one need s to know more about the
      stripper lets go off topic.
      ed