RE: [NTO] XP SP2

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 41 , Sep 2, 2004
      Bingo!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Hugo Paulissen [mailto:hugopaulissen@...]

      Programs that are known to experience a loss of functionality when
      they run on a Windows XP Service Pack 2-based computer

      see it on:

      Hugo
    • Dennis Cummins
      Message 41 of 41 , Sep 7, 2004
        On Tuesday, September 07, 2004 at 8:55, Lloyd wrote:

        > Stay strong. The other day my grandson (the computer major at the
        > University) helped me by loading it on my XP. The next time I used the
        > computer after about 2 hours of use, it re-booted itself. Or should I say
        > tried to re-boot itself. I am up and running again after the re-formatting
        > of my "C" drive.

        NOt one problem here with SP2.

        > No matter how well you think you are doing with saving everything.
        > Re-formatting will show you that you didn't do well enough.

        Have a look at this,

        http://www.acronis.com/products/trueimage/

        This is the best one I have seen. I use it and have restore more than
        once with this to a new hard drive and the like.

        I have restored just the xp partition using this. I use to use Ghost but
        switched.

        --
        Dennis