Re: [NTO] note tab

  • rbmooney
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2004
      Ralph--I have the same problem but I feel that one day there will be appear
      the "johnwayne" of all these programs that will come sauntering into town
      for people like us. This "gunslinger" will have the singular capacity to
      place--side-by-side--two (2) distinct windows that let you edit in the left
      side window and actually watch the changes in REAL time developing (in any
      of the top 10 graphic output files) in the right window. Several such
      programs "come close" to this dream program but none that I've ever found
      can output in REAL time in full display in an adjoining window. Too bad
      because that's how students the world over "learn and remember."
      What-you-see-is-what-you-REALLY-get-and-you-get-it-with-each-keystroke. But
      the real problem I have with NT is that when using the PRO version I can't
      get the HTML Tidy to perform as I think it should be performing. The output
      after examing a file is objective to some degree but is it arbitrary, that
      is locked into some older code standard? Do I follow literally all it error
      discoveries? Correct them by hand after much deliberation and examination
      of the error and how I caused it in the first place? In the rare old days,
      I would have embraced the learning curve but time is flying now and the
      sighs have left me tired. Especially my own. All this notwithstanding, I
      still use NT many hours a day. Good luck.

      Blake
      R. Blake Mooney