RE: [NTO] Tampered!?

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 13, 2004
      I thought Id update you on this weird issue.
      First, I use AdAware, SpyBot and the Dox web page and all came up normal.
      So, I figured I had nothing to do and ran the live update for Norton, then
      reapplied SP1 for XP Pro.
      lo and behold, Norton no longer stated I was tampered. Sounded so personal,
      didn't it?

      So thanks all for the links and ideas. In this weird world, you never know
      when someone is going to mess with your stuff. Particularly when one is
      stupid enough not to have loaded her firewall at the last system rebuild....
      <looking innocent>

      Christine