Re: [NH] Re: Your confirmation is needed

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 3:34 PM
      I just left Bellsouth much to my regret. I do not know if you have DSL
      with them or not, but their support was the greatest for DSL, while
      comcast has very little helpful support until you call their local
      number and tell them you get no support. Then a support tech will call
      and help with any problems. But there was nothing that Bellsouth
      support did not help with. And I liked the fact that they did not set
      their spam blocker to high. I prefer to block my own spam so I can make
      sure that I do get the emails that I want. I would hate to have this
      list or my friends blocked by their spam blocking. I know at least three
      people that have very satisfactory relationship with Bellsouth support
      on their regular phone line (57K). But there is one who lives out of
      the city limits and he has some problems but that may very well be
      caused by the old phone lines he has in his house..
      Ed