removing MAPS (was RE: **** SPAM **** [NTO] RE: **** SPAM ****)

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2004
      Hi Chris:

      I thought that it was probably being added inbound. If you see the "[gla:"
      below in the subject message, that's the way I see it since "[gla:" is a tag
      added (fortunately under my control) by Popfile.

      You probably do this most of the time anyway and this one just slipped by,
      but swiping the subject to remove when replying will allow Lotta to focus on
      her new electronblue IV :-)

      Regards ... Alec