RE: **** SPAM ****

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12 4:22 AM
      Hello Chris,
      >Our companies network system does it. I cannot get it stopped.

      They add a spam label to OUTGOING emails? Oh my dear God, where will this
      end? <G>
      Good it was in your end anyway. I was afraid it was yahoogroups. I'm on two
      or three more lists through them and I almost felt faint imagining how my
      inbox would look if they started to do that!

      Hey, look what I just ordered! Sorry to be über-OT but I'm so titillated
      that I can't restrain myself. No one else wants to talk to me and I have to
      boast to someone! ;-)))
      http://lacie.com/products/product.htm?id=10037

      I've never had a good screen before, I should add, which maybe explains my
      excitement. :-)