Re: [NTO] new page up Was NTO now ntb-html

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11, 2004
      Alec,
      Maybe I should be concerned about websafe, but so many people have
      computers now that reproduce most any color that I use what ever color I
      like. Once I would never put up a page if it was not websafe. No
      longer true for me.

      Awwwwwwwwwwwww you just found the problem. Colormania says #FCFBDC a
      light click on and so I looked at my CSS which states that the page
      should be #FCFBDC althought I meant it to be #FFFFF0. The table is
      supposed to be #FFFFF0 and it is. But CSS has changed the color that I
      intended my web page to be to the correct color or the color of all the
      other pages. So now I go back to the page and change the color in the
      table cells to be FCFBDC.

      Thanks Alec.
      Ed