Firefox question (was new page up)

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11, 2004
      Alec -

      Since I have you here... is there an extension for FireFox that'll do the
      same as NetCaptor's alias function?
    • Ed Brown
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11, 2004
        Alec,
        Maybe I should be concerned about websafe, but so many people have
        computers now that reproduce most any color that I use what ever color I
        like. Once I would never put up a page if it was not websafe. No
        longer true for me.

        Awwwwwwwwwwwww you just found the problem. Colormania says #FCFBDC a
        light click on and so I looked at my CSS which states that the page
        should be #FCFBDC althought I meant it to be #FFFFF0. The table is
        supposed to be #FFFFF0 and it is. But CSS has changed the color that I
        intended my web page to be to the correct color or the color of all the
        other pages. So now I go back to the page and change the color in the
        table cells to be FCFBDC.

        Thanks Alec.
        Ed