Re: [NH] new page up

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2004
      Hi Ed,

      > I sent this to the Off Topic list and then found this address.
      > I have a problem with the html on a new web page. The
      > background of the tables should be Ivory or #FFFFF0. But it
      > appears white. Thanks

      They look ivory to me, at least they're off white. :)

      You can just keep the thread on the HTML list now.

      >Hi everyone,
      >What is wrong with this page, it is
      >http://www.hallfamilygen.com/Barham.html and the table
      >backgrounds are white instead of being the normal ivory that was
      >requested.

      Happy html'n!

      www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com
    • Ed Brown
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 11, 2004
        Ed replied:
        hmmmmm. It must be my computer, so I will warm up the other one and
        take a look,
        Ed

        >Jody wrote:

        > Hi Ed,
        >
        > > I sent this to the Off Topic list and then found this address.
        > > I have a problem with the html on a new web page. The
        > > background of the tables should be Ivory or #FFFFF0. But it
        > > appears white. Thanks
        >
        > They look ivory to me, at least they're off white. :)
        >
        > You can just keep the thread on the HTML list now.
        >
        > >Hi everyone,
        > >What is wrong with this page, it is
        > >http://www.hallfamilygen.com/Barham.html and the table
        > >backgrounds are white instead of being the normal ivory that was
        > >requested.

      • hsavage
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 12, 2004
          Ed Brown wrote:
          > Hi everyone,
          > What is wrong with this page, it is
          > http://www.hallfamilygen.com/Barham.html and the table backgrounds are
          > white instead of being the normal ivory that was requested.
          > Ed

          Ed,

          Looks Ivory to me also. Maybe you have your monitor brightness turned
          too high.

          hrs