new page up

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2004
      Hi everyone,
      What is wrong with this page, it is
      http://www.hallfamilygen.com/Barham.html and the table backgrounds are
      white instead of being the normal ivory that was requested.
      Ed
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 11, 2004
        Hi Ed,

        > I sent this to the Off Topic list and then found this address.
        > I have a problem with the html on a new web page. The
        > background of the tables should be Ivory or #FFFFF0. But it
        > appears white. Thanks

        They look ivory to me, at least they're off white. :)

        You can just keep the thread on the HTML list now.

        >Hi everyone,
        >What is wrong with this page, it is
        >http://www.hallfamilygen.com/Barham.html and the table
        >backgrounds are white instead of being the normal ivory that was
        >requested.

        Happy html'n!

        www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com
      • Ed Brown
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2004
          Ed replied:
          hmmmmm. It must be my computer, so I will warm up the other one and
          take a look,
          Ed

          >Jody wrote:

          > Hi Ed,
          >
          > > I sent this to the Off Topic list and then found this address.
          > > I have a problem with the html on a new web page. The
          > > background of the tables should be Ivory or #FFFFF0. But it
          > > appears white. Thanks
          >
          > They look ivory to me, at least they're off white. :)
          >
          > You can just keep the thread on the HTML list now.
          >
          > >Hi everyone,
          > >What is wrong with this page, it is
          > >http://www.hallfamilygen.com/Barham.html and the table
          > >backgrounds are white instead of being the normal ivory that was
          > >requested.

        • hsavage
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 12, 2004
            Ed Brown wrote:
            > Hi everyone,
            > What is wrong with this page, it is
            > http://www.hallfamilygen.com/Barham.html and the table backgrounds are
            > white instead of being the normal ivory that was requested.
            > Ed

            Ed,

            Looks Ivory to me also. Maybe you have your monitor brightness turned
            too high.

            hrs