Re: [NTO] Re: PopUps

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2004
      I recommend either Mozilla or Firefox for the browser and Thunderbird
      for email. Since IE is a core part of Windows, you will still have to
      install every security update just to make sure there is nothing that
      could get through. Some sites may only work with IE, such as Windows
      Update.

      Mozilla products had a recent patch, but it was only for Windows
      versions. The problem patched is related to one of the patches MS
      released yesterday.

      I'm sure there are some good points to Microsoft products, I just can't
      think of any right now. ;-)

      Larry Hamilton
      lmh@...
      My Webpage