Re: [NTO] hard drive or mobo

  • David Smart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2004
      Almost certainly the drive.

      Hopefully you will still be able to get it into safe mode (kill scandisk before it gets a chance to start) and copy off any essential files - if there are any.

      If it's only a 6G drive, it's not a lot of use these days anyway (especially for a 15YO - it won't hold much music or video clips) so don't waste too much energy on it.

      Dave S