Re: [NTO] iis

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 32 , May 24, 2004
      Brian Binder wrote:

      >Whoops - replied on the other before reading this one. Sorry. Does
      BadBlue double as a web server (takes that place of Apache entirely?) or
      is it a plug-in for Apache?

      >When you browse to that folder, is the index.htm file present? Can you
      open the file in a browser and see what it shoud look like?

      >Brian

      Brian,
      Just got back this afternoon from a short weekend vacation. I will get back
      into the swing of things again. I have to start over just to remember where
      I was. I am reloading badblue. I received from their support team:
      "Hi Ed, a couple of the "advanced" features do expire (search and upload).
      The rest of the features will run forever (like folders, peer-to-peer
      sharing, running PHP). You can even remove the expired message from the
      product (search the discussion board for how to do this)"
      So I will try and get back to where I was. After I get on the discussion
      board I may find some of the answers.
      Ed.
    • Ed Brown
      Message 32 of 32 , May 24, 2004