Re: Fw: [NTO] iis

  • Brian Binder
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22 1:55 PM
      I might have to download BadBlue and check it out to see where things
      are in the software. Normally Apache has an icon in the corner with a
      green arrow on it that allows you to start and stop the services. I
      take it you don't have that on your machine? Did you check out the
      http.conf file loro was talking about?