Re: [NTO] View Source? Not happening . . .

  • Mickster
    Message 1 of 4 , May 19, 2004
      Lotta wrote :
      > Mickster wrote:
      > >For some reason, I suddenly can't view page source code any longer in IE.
      It's
      > >not something that I use all the time but there are those occasions when
      I'd
      > >like to. I can view the source fine from Firefox although it doesn't
      default
      > >to NoteTab.
      >
      > It's bug in, I think, all versions of IE. Empty your cache and restart the
      > browser. That's usually enough.
      >
      > Rumor has it that shortcut to notepad on the desktop also can cause this but
      > I don't know if I believe that one.

      Thanks Lotta, that did the trick. Didn't realize it had been that long since
      I'd cleared the cache. :)

      Mick Housel
      "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a
      pretty and well preserved body -- but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly
      used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW, WHAT A RIDE!!" -
      Author : Unknown

      micksteratmotomania.us
      http://www.mickhousel.com/