Cookies attack

  • Mordechai
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2004
      Hello,
      I run Windows XP pro+sp1. Frequently I make updates from Microsoft site (mostly security recomended).
      My IE 6 browser is configured to BLOCK cookies (tools - options - privacy).
      The connection to the Internet is firewalled 1) The Windows built in, and 2) "Sygate pro firewall".
      And yet, after a long period of being connected, I look into 'Documents ans settings - my name - cookies',
      I find some of these little devils there.
      So where are the blockings and the double-firewall.
      I would like to have some advise.

      And yes, I know there are some sites which I connect for personal reasons (Bank, etc.) they demand cookies acceptance, then and only then I allow it, and right after that I block it again, shut down IE and restart it to activate the blocking, go to that place to delete any cookies if there are, even friendly.
      Some help will do and will be appreciated.
      Regards
      Mordechai M.
      airflow@...