Re: Re: [NTO] GOOGLE settings

  • rbmooney
    Message 1 of 10 , May 10, 2004
      Hi Bob,
      Good for you! Wish I had the patience to work this problem as correctly as
      you do. I wouldn't change a thing, if it works reliably for you. I'm still
      trying to clean up my HD's of the hijacking program--probably
      STOP-SIGN--that has lit. taken over my computer's OE config program and
      keeps inserting erroneous ID's in my email registration form. Diabolical
      fiend! But maybe HighJackThis will successfully identify the culprit???
      Thanks for your info.
      Blake
      rbmooney