Re: [NTO] recovering deleted files within NoteTab

  • blake mooney
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2004
      Hi Larry,
      Thanks for the info on recovering "lost" files in NoteTab. Now I will type
      a paragraph and accidentally remove it. It may take several diff. ways to
      duplicate something approaching what I think I did. If you're correct, then
      I should be able to "see" the text after scrolling up. If the text is gone
      completely, I will try your routine as well as Kay's. But that may tell me
      nothing as it's a different day and different circumstances. Maybe that
      accounts for my interest in Heisenberg. I'll get back to you and let all
      know how it went. Thanks much.
      R. B. Mooney