Re: [NTO] Shortcut For DUN Connection

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2004
      Hi Ed,

      In Internet Options or IE somewhere there is a box to check to
      have it connect if there is no connection. That should take care
      of IE. In Eudora I set it to check mail every "0" minutes so it
      does not check mail on startup. I don't know how you configure
      OE, but there should be a way.

      >I have a similar problem. I have one older computer with Win 98
      >and Notetab Light on it. I do not even have a MODEM in it. I am
      >connected with dsl. Yet everytime I normally click on IE or OE
      >the computer tries to find a modem. Also on the same computer I
      >have a Linux distro it goes on line just beautifully. I wonder
      >if I could use a clip to go straight to Ethernet01 and get online
      >with Windows 98. Ed

      All Fookes Software mailing lists:
      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm