Re: [NTO] converting many from apparent Unix or Mac format

  • tyrueiwo
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2004
      --- In ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, loro <loro-spam01-@t...> wrote:

      > Search Disk (on the Search menu) can do this.
      > Find: ^L
      > Replace with: ^P
      > That's for Unix files. For Mac files search for ^C.

      I read in the help file that:

      The following are not available in NoteTab Pro:
      ^C = Carriage-return ($0D)
      ^L = Line-feed ($0A)

      but that is in the section "Find & Replace Dialog Boxes" section of
      the help file.

      so I see now it must not be relevant to the Disk-Search (Control-D)
      process, even though they have their a find and a replace tab.

      Well, thanks for the help, as that seems to be working fine.

      --
      Stephen