Re: [NTO] NoteTab Light w/Wine

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2004
      I sent a post about some more recent success with WINE using RedHat 8, but I
      do not see it in my inbox and don't have time to locate it online.

      I have not tried the beta version of WINE, but the newer version I am using
      does run much better. I am using NoteTab Pro. I have not yet tried NoteTab
      Standard or NoteTab Light.

      I did find an older utility that makes it easier to configure the WINE
      configuration file from scratch. That is the trickiest part. I found it on
      Sourseford and it is called something like winesetuptk. It is a gui that
      walks you through setting up the WINE config file. It is old and will
      eventually be discontinued, but it works.

      Perhaps Ed can tell us if the WINE beta has a simple configuration
      editor/creator?

      Larry Hamilton