Re: [NTO] MS Internet Explorer/System Restore

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 6 5:57 AM
      Jim Hall wrote:

      > Margaret,
      >
      > At 02:45 AM 4/6/2004, you wrote:
      >
      >> Jim , I am confused here. I have XP Home edition and it has the
      ability to
      that XP Pro
      >> does in this area that is different?
      >
      > My guess is that one of the following conditions exist for you.
      >

      > MS has started including System Restore with the Home Edition and
      hasn't told anyone.

      > Regards,

      Hi Jim, Margaret,

      Margaret isn't really confused, my version of XP Home also has System
      Restore, and I have used it a couple of times.

      It is not a 3rd party version or a system backup. I have a built from
      scratch computer, not a Dell or any other brand.

      hrs
    • Dart Chris
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 7 12:51 AM
        One important extra about Restore points – data is NOT LOST ! Although it
        restores earlier programme settings etc. the associated data remains. It
        really is good!

        _____