Re: [NTO] [NTB] Re: Adding "Open with NoteTab" to the Shell

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 6:11 PM
      This particular utility (Context Edit) is adequately replaced (or IMO)
      surpassed by WAssociate http://www.xs4all.nl/~wstudios/Associate/

      On the broader topic (PCMag utilities no longer freeware) Sheryl Cantor is
      continuing the development of great - not free :-( utilities at
      http://www.permutations.com and is currently looking for additional beta
      testers. If anyone is interested drop her a line on the site - look at the
      blurb on the Contact-Permutations. Feel free to mention my name.

      Regards ... Alec