Re: [NTO] Mozzies WAS: [NTB] FireFox

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2004
      Hi loro,

      >I'd really like to know how to make Moz [...] to always reuse the
      >same window if I don't tell it otherwise.

      I have the setup below. When I hold the Ctrl key down I get
      another window in both NetCaptor and Mozilla. If I just click on
      my globes, I get the .htm in the same window/instance for both
      browsers.

      >It's the same problem with all shortcuts, not only when launching
      >it from Notetab.

      It always has been a NetScape/Mozilla thing. They've acted up for
      ions in this issue. At times Eric can get them working and then
      they go break it again. I think Eric got to the point to where he
      doesn't give it much effort for that family.

      NotePro.ini (Found in its main folder) - add "NewBrowserWindow=0"
      (zero) anywhere in the [Options] section; mine happens to be the
      first entry in the section.

      [Options]
      NewBrowserWindow=0

      Options | Internet | Main Browser: (v7.5)
      E:\Browsers\NetCaptor\NetCaptor.exe

      Options | Internet | Other Browser: (v1.3)
      E:\Browsers\Mozilla\Mozilla.exe

      Tweak UI | General tab
      Prevent applications from stealing focus (unchecked)
      Flash Taskbar button [1] time FWIW. (checked)

      I don't have anything for NetCaptor or Mozilla in Browsers.dat

      Running XP Pro 2002 Service Pack 1

      H="Clip - Opens New Window Always" uh, sometimes
      ^!"E:\Browsers\Mozilla\Mozilla.exe" "^**"
      it seems to matter what page is open and what the HTML formatting is like.

      H="Clip - Opens in Same Window" uh, sometimes
      ^!"E:\Browsers\Mozilla\Mozilla.exe" ^**
      it seems to matter what page is open and what the HTML formatting is like.

      Custom Launch

      I don't have anything else to try. :-)

      All Fookes Software mailing lists:
      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm